NOLAN PLEASANT, TWENTY FOUR, POLICE OFFICER - ROOKIE, MAX THIERIOT.
- so this here is nolan and he’s part of that big and incredibly awesome pleasant family.
- he’s fresh out of the police academy and is still trying to learn all the ropes.
- he honestly hadn’t planned on becoming part of law enforcement but when he enrolled in college, he had no idea what he wanted to do so he picked the first program in the catalog that sounded interesting.
- he has an associates degree in criminal justice and is planning on going for his bachelors. eventually. the police academy distracted him for awhile.
- nolan was part of the top ten in his graduating class and some of his instructors believe he’s a natural.
- he’s currently in a relationship with bri’s claire holt. they’ve been friends for what seems like ever and finally decided to be something more.
- everyone believed that they were perfect for each other. so did they, tbh. however, expectations can let you down and they’ve found that their relationship is a mess.
- they don’t tell people that, though. they don’t want to disappoint anyone. plus, they really do love each other.
- nolan is a pretty laid-back person. he takes his job a bit too seriously but he can relax and joke with the best of them when the time calls for it.
- but yeah, he needs some plotting and i need to develop him more but you should love him.
eye candy » the tyler hoechlin edition » 10/∞.
i just wanna make all the characters.
how to be the best best man: a list by merrick huxley.
- step one: supply the entire wedding party with copious amounts of alcohol.
- step two: make sure both parties can sign the wedding certificate. if not, sign for them.
- step three: when it comes to a hotel room, if it has a bed, consider the wedding night a success.
- step four: sadly, sloths cannot be given as wedding presents. their pictures can, however, be used on the wedding invitations.
- step five: there will be no elvis at the wedding. if anything, the person should be dressed as an alien.
- step six: stay classy, my friends.
okayyyy so i’m making a josh dallas and an eric christian olsen. both are prolly gonna be in their thirties (except maybe josh) and before i get all technical with them, i’m gonna throw them out there as an idea for older siblings. anyone need need a blonde big bro?